Fantasy Fiction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Fiction

Welcome to Fantasy Fiction. The prefect place to show off your writing and artistic skills.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
daniella marie

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT Empty
PostSubject: IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT   IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 am

There's something about his eyes; something behind or inside them, this mysterious thing that looks into me
in the chill of the night. His arms offer me a warm embrace as his stares go deeper into my soul..further on
their quest to find my hurt. But he sees something different; he says a mixture of love and hate, joy and
pain...his eyes force me to love him,they do something to me that makes me feel free to feel all the emotions i have locked away in a safe. His eyes know the combination and the path to lead ma feelings on...but how can this be when he doesn't know me. How can his eyes do so much when his mind is ignorant to me?

He traces my face and touches my lips, oh how his touch creates a spark of fire under my skin! He makes me want, he makes me need everything about him. I long to have him trace the corners of my mouth with his tongue, but instead he continues to search for the unknown,the unseen, the uninvited. He makes no movements as he looks into my soul....he sees something, something coming around the corner.

My eyes leak the tears that i've worked so hard to lock away...to forget. He explores my past with his eyes as my lips tell a story untold. HE KNWS ME NW....but will he love me??? love the newly discovered me????
Back to top Go down
miladani
Admin
miladani

Female
Number of posts : 36
Humor : goofy
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT   IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 6:56 am

holy crap!!!

i had no idea you could write like this!

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!
Back to top Go down
https://fantasyfiction.forumotion.net
her.alter.ego

her.alter.ego

Female
Number of posts : 25
Humor : i love to laugh
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT   IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:40 am

wow
that was super deep .
got me interested like hell !
lol update soon .
i really wanna see where this is goin !
Back to top Go down
http://sosincerefanfiction.groups.live.com/
Jermaine

Male
Number of posts : 8
Humor : humour abounds
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT   IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 am

i seriously never knew my eyes had such power. love u 2 babez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT   IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT Empty

Back to top Go down

IT FEELS LIKE TONIGHT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Fiction :: Stories :: FAN-FICTION-
Jump to: